cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm

A Movie & T.V. Chat Community!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull

Go down 
AuthorMessage
movieman8877445
VIP Link Adder
VIP Link Adder
movieman8877445

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull Empty
PostSubject: Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull   Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:43 pm

Well let me start off by saying that if you're expecting an Indiana Jones like the original then you're wrong because this one gets more sci-fi at times. It's still great though just not as good as the originals. Indy just didn't have the same feel for this one but I actually really liked Mutt so if someone else does take hold of the series I do hope that he does (even though I can see why they would give the lead in the next one). I'm also glad to see a Marian back haven't seen her since Raiders Of The Lost Ark and glad to see them bringing back some of the same sets of the first. He didn't use his whip as much in this movie as he did in the others which got me sorta dissapointed because that was the main way you knew it was Indy. Well this is one that I think you should see at the movies because even though it isn't as good the movie's still awesome.

8.5/10
Back to top Go down
http://cloverfieldmovieforum.com

Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm :: ClickForFlick Community :: Movie Reviews-
Jump to: