cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm

A Movie & T.V. Chat Community!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rambo (2008)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
movieman8877445
VIP Link Adder
VIP Link Adder
movieman8877445

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Rambo (2008) Empty
PostSubject: Rambo (2008)   Rambo (2008) Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:21 pm

Well let me first start off by saying that if you like gory action movies than this is a movie for you but if you don't then you really shouldn't see this movie. The plot for this movie was okay but not great but still good expecially with all the action put into the plot. The acting By Stallone was pretty good he really got into the role but i'm sure even though I haven't seen the others that he's already used to the role so it should be quite an easy role for him. But not all the movie was action though it did have some slow scenes at times but it just got really action packed a few minutes into those scenes. The main problem I had with this one was that it was just so short it was only 1 hour and 15 minutes without credits shorter than Cloverfield. They could've added some scenes in their to make it at least a little longer. This would be a good buy on DVD if you love action movies but I don't know if it's worth the extra money to buy the 2 Disc.

7.5/10
Back to top Go down
http://cloverfieldmovieforum.com

Rambo (2008)
Page 1 of 1