cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm

A Movie & T.V. Chat Community!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Punisher

Go down 
AuthorMessage
movieman8877445
VIP Link Adder
VIP Link Adder
movieman8877445

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-01-05

The Punisher Empty
PostSubject: The Punisher   The Punisher Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:59 pm

Well this has to be the best revenge movie and superhero movie that i've seen. Thomas Jane is a great actor he should be cast in more movies and I think he at least deserved a oscar nomination for this one because he was great in it. The plot for this one was great and I don't think that they could've made it any better than it already was. The action was great in this they had a bunch of cool action scenes which I thought were great. The theme for this one also really got me into the movie because I think it fit perfectly for it and i'm glad that's what they made the theme. The other actors and actresses were great in this too but none of them were as good as Thomas Jane. This one does get gory at times though but even if you don't like some gory scenes you should still see this because it's a great movie. This is defently worth a buy on DVD and if you do you should get the extended edition of it because it's longer and better than the other version.

9.5/10
Back to top Go down
http://cloverfieldmovieforum.com

The Punisher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm :: ClickForFlick Community :: Movie Reviews-
Jump to: