cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm

A Movie & T.V. Chat Community!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Running Scared

Go down 
AuthorMessage
movieman8877445
VIP Link Adder
VIP Link Adder
movieman8877445

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Running Scared Empty
PostSubject: Running Scared   Running Scared Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:59 pm

Well this one was actually a good movie even though it really doesn't seem like it will be. I really didn't get the title of the movie until I actually saw it then I was like oh I get it now. Paul Walker did a good job in this one much better than I thought he would do in this one. One thing I really liked about this movie is that the things in the movie happen everyday which makes it seem like something that could actually happen. The plot was pretty good and I think it was good how they added some twists in it. The acting was also pretty good and i'm glad they casted the actors they did but I did think that some other actors and actresses would have done a better job. This movie does have some cool action in it which is pretty cool if you see it. This does get sorta gory at times though so once again if you don't like those types of movies then this really isn't a movie for you. This is one I would defentley think is worth a buy on DVD if you haven't already.

8/10
Back to top Go down
http://cloverfieldmovieforum.com

Running Scared
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm :: ClickForFlick Community :: Movie Reviews-
Jump to: