cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm

A Movie & T.V. Chat Community!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gone Baby Gone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
movieman8877445
VIP Link Adder
VIP Link Adder
movieman8877445

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Gone Baby Gone Empty
PostSubject: Gone Baby Gone   Gone Baby Gone Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:00 pm

Well let me start off by saying that this was probually the most underrated movie of 2007. Casey Affleck was great in this and i'm glad to see him start getting some staring roles in movies because I think that he's a really good actor. Ed Harris and Morgan Freeman were also great in this and i'm glad to see they were in this even though Morgan Freeman really wasn't in the movie all that long but Ed Harris was in most of the movie. The other sctors and actresses were great in this is as well but those three just stood out more than the rest. The story was great I don't think they could've made it any better because they made an okay concept have a great story. Much like Running Scared what also helped me like this so much was that it had so many things that were actually happening in real life in it which made it seem more real. But I was shocked at the ending it has a huge twist in it but I won't tell you about it because it'll ruin the rest of the movie for you. This one I would suggest worth a buy on DVD because I know not that many people have seen this movie but they should because it's really good.

9/10
Back to top Go down
http://cloverfieldmovieforum.com

Gone Baby Gone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm :: ClickForFlick Community :: Movie Reviews-
Jump to: