cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm

A Movie & T.V. Chat Community!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You Don't Mess With The Zohan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
movieman8877445
VIP Link Adder
VIP Link Adder
movieman8877445

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-01-05

You Don't Mess With The Zohan Empty
PostSubject: You Don't Mess With The Zohan   You Don't Mess With The Zohan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:00 pm

Well let me first off by saying that if you go in there expecting a stupid comedy then you'll probually enjoy this but if you're not expecting that then you probually won't. Adam Sandler did another stupid comedy that he made funny like he makes all of his stupid comedies funny. The acting was pretty funny from all the actors and actresses and I wasn't surprised because Sandler got his normal cast members back for this one and they're funny in all of his movies. The plot was pretty stupid but you could tell from the trailer that it was going to have a stupid plot but if you know that when you see this then you might actually like it. This one also had some action in it unlike most of Snadler's comedies which i'm glad they put it in because it helps this movie that is already meant to be stupid. This movie may be inapropriate for some younger kids though because of all the things about sex in it so I wouldn't suggest this for kids younger than 13 unless they are mature. This may not be worth the money to see at theaters for some people but for some people it might buy defininently worth a rent maybe a buy on DVD when it comes out.

7.5/10
Back to top Go down
http://cloverfieldmovieforum.com

You Don't Mess With The Zohan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm :: ClickForFlick Community :: Movie Reviews-
Jump to: