cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm

A Movie & T.V. Chat Community!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lady In The Water

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
movieman8877445
VIP Link Adder
VIP Link Adder
movieman8877445

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Lady In The Water Empty
PostSubject: Lady In The Water   Lady In The Water Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:03 pm

Well let me first start off by saying that this is one of Shymalan's best movie right behind Unbreakable. But if you see this expecting a horror movie then this really isn't a movie that you should see because this isn't a horror movie but still a very good movie. Paul Giamatti was excellent in this and it was probually his best role as of right now. The rest of the cast were also great in this one and i'm glad they were cast in this one because I can't see anyone else playing those roles in this. The story was excellent and I had already expected that when I saw this because of all of Shymalan's other movies which had great stories but this one blows the other stories out of the water. I mean the story was great in this one and it was really well thought out. There is some action in this one but really not that much action so if you're expecting a good amount of action then this really isn't a movie for you but I would still recomend that you see this because it is a great movie. If you like Shymalan's other movies then you'll love this one. This is one worth a buy on DVD if you haven't already but if you don't own it then you should go buy this one.

9.5/10
Back to top Go down
http://cloverfieldmovieforum.com
moose1
Member Level 2
Member Level 2
moose1

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Lady In The Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady In The Water   Lady In The Water Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:36 pm

very good movie great acting i coudent belive mnight ding dong made it lol
Back to top Go down

Lady In The Water
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm :: ClickForFlick Community :: Movie Reviews-
Jump to: