cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm

A Movie & T.V. Chat Community!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unbreakable

Go down 
AuthorMessage
movieman8877445
VIP Link Adder
VIP Link Adder
movieman8877445

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Unbreakable Empty
PostSubject: Unbreakable   Unbreakable Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:58 am

Well let me first start off by saying that this is M. Night Shymalan's best movie so far even though it might not be after The Happening comes out. The acting in this one was great easily Samuel L. Jackson's best preformance and Bruce Willis' second best right behind Hostage. The rest of the cast also did a great job in this one and i'm glad to see directors have cameos in their own movie. The story was excellent I don't think that they could make it any better than it actually was. This movie did have some good action in it too which I didn't really expect it to have until I actually saw it and found out what the plot was. Now this isn't a thriller or horror like M. Night Shymalan's other movies, this is more of a superhero movie. So if you like superhero movies then i'm sure you'll enjoy this one because I think that this is one of the best ever made because it's one of my favorite movies. This movie would be great for anyone to see so if yuo still haven't seen this movie yet then I would recomend that you see it sometime soon. This is one definintly worth abuy on DVD if you don't already own it.

9.5/10
Back to top Go down
http://cloverfieldmovieforum.com

Unbreakable
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm :: ClickForFlick Community :: Movie Reviews-
Jump to: