cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm

A Movie & T.V. Chat Community!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reservoir Dogs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
movieman8877445
VIP Link Adder
VIP Link Adder
movieman8877445

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Reservoir Dogs Empty
PostSubject: Reservoir Dogs   Reservoir Dogs Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:41 pm

Well let me first start off by saying that yes this is as good as everyone makes it seem like. Even though i've only seen 2 Quentin Tarintino Movies (Death Proof and Reservoir Dogs which i plan to change because i'm going to start watching more of his movies) I would say this is his best. The acting was great Harvey Keitel and Tim Roth were great in this glad to see they were cast in this. Steve Buscemi and Micheal Madsen were also great in this and Micheal Madsen was meant for his role in this. The rest of the cast also did great so i'm glad to see a great cast in this. Now the plot was fantastic and I wasn't really that surprised about that because Death Proof had a great plot and i've heard people say that all of his movies have great plots. This one also had some good action in it which I was also happy about seeing that and it was some cool action. But this movie does get gory at times though like this one torture scene in it so if you don't like that then this isn't a movie for you. Also I wouldn't recomend young kids see this because every other word in this is a curse word so it wouldn't be exactly good for them to hear. Now I would recomend that you buy this on DVD because it's great and if you buy you should get the 2 disc 15th anniversary edition because it's worth it.

9.5/10
Back to top Go down
http://cloverfieldmovieforum.com

Reservoir Dogs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm :: ClickForFlick Community :: Movie Reviews-
Jump to: