cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm

A Movie & T.V. Chat Community!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Happening

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
movieman8877445
VIP Link Adder
VIP Link Adder
movieman8877445

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-01-05

The Happening Empty
PostSubject: The Happening   The Happening Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 9:24 pm

Well let me first start off by saying that I really liked this movie but it still wasn't his best. Now I really enjoyed Mark Whalberg's acting in this and I think that, that role was great for him and i'm glad they casted him in it. But I really didn't Zooey Deschanel was meant for that role because I didn't think she did that great as that role. The rest of the actors did a good job as well. Now I think the best part of this movie was the story which I was already expecting because all of M. Night Shymalan's movie have a good story which makes them so good. Now the only thing I didn't really like about this one was the ending which I can't believe because I usually love all of his movies ending. It didn't really have a twist which I was really disapointed about because that's one of the things that makes his movies so great. I also liked this one more than some of his other movies because they weren't afraid to put anything in this like there is some pretty hard stuff to watch in this one. Like Bart said in his review this one really is intense. This was also his first movie to be actually sorta gory which I was surprised about because his movies usually don't have that much gore in them but I still really liked this movie. But if you can't handle movies that are really intense then I strongly recomend you don't see this because this is one of those movies like that. But if you can handle those types of movies like me then this would be a great one to see before it leaves theaters if you get the chance to see it. But if you do miss it in theaters then I would recomend that you buy it on DVD because it's just one of those movies that you have to see.

9.5/10
Back to top Go down
http://cloverfieldmovieforum.com
moose1
Member Level 2
Member Level 2
moose1

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-01-04

The Happening Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Happening   The Happening Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:34 pm

ill give it 2 com on they were running from the wind for peat sake Shocked
Back to top Go down

The Happening
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm :: ClickForFlick Community :: Movie Reviews-
Jump to: