cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm

A Movie & T.V. Chat Community!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shooter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
movieman8877445
VIP Link Adder
VIP Link Adder
movieman8877445

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Shooter Empty
PostSubject: Shooter   Shooter Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:44 pm

Well let me first start off by saying that if you like The Bourne series then i'm pretty sure you'll like this one because they are very similar in action and the plot. Now the acting was great in this one Mark Whalberg did a great job but still not his best but behind Four Brothers and The Happening. Danny Glover also did a great job in this one and i'm glad to see him in this one because he was much better than I expected him to be in it. Now the story was the best part about this one because this one had a great story which I was already expecting from reading the plot of the movie. You can already tell a movie about a man being set up is going to have a good story which this one did have a good story. Now the action was also great in this one and it kept coming and didn't stop which is a great thing about this one. Now if you like seeing fighting with snipers then this is truely a movie for you because this movie has some pretty cool deaths from a sniper. But it has more action than that and I was glad to see the army scene at the begining because it was pretty cool to see. But it did get sorta gory at times so if you don't like gore at all then this might not be the movie for but if you can stand some then I think you should see this. This is one worth buy on DVD if you haven't already because it's a really good movie.

9/10
Back to top Go down
http://cloverfieldmovieforum.com

Shooter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm :: ClickForFlick Community :: Movie Reviews-
Jump to: