cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm

A Movie & T.V. Chat Community!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Incredible Hulk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
movieman8877445
VIP Link Adder
VIP Link Adder
movieman8877445

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-01-05

The Incredible Hulk Empty
PostSubject: The Incredible Hulk   The Incredible Hulk Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:18 pm

Well let me first start off by saying that if you didn't really want to see this because of the last one then I think you should because this one is better than the last one. Edward Norton was great in this and i'm glad because i've heard so many people say that this role was perfect for him. Liv Tyler and Tim Roth were also very good in this one and I think Liv Tyler did a better job than Jenifer Conelly. But I didn't really think William Hurt was that good in this one, I mean he was alright but that's about it. The rest of the cast also did a good job. The story was much better than I thought it was going be which i'm glad that they could make it as good as it was. And I liked the ending with Iron Man even though it was spoiled because it really helped it leave off on a perfect spot for a sequel. Now the action was also much better than the last one which is another thing that I really liked about this one. Now if you like going to movies for action then you'll like this one because the ending to this one is pure action which I was also glad to see. If you're a fan of The Hulk then you'll really enjoy this one but if you're not I think you'll also really enjoy this one. Now this is one of those movies that you have to see in theaters because action movies are better to see in theaters. But if you're really not that interested in this one it could wait for DVD for a buy or rent but i'm saying it would be better to watch in theaters.

8.5/10
Back to top Go down
http://cloverfieldmovieforum.com

The Incredible Hulk
Page 1 of 1