cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm

A Movie & T.V. Chat Community!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

88 Minutes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
movieman8877445
VIP Link Adder
VIP Link Adder
movieman8877445

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-01-05

88 Minutes Empty
PostSubject: 88 Minutes   88 Minutes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:57 am

Well let me first start off by saying that if you like cop movie and you like Al Pacino then i'm pretty sure that you'll like this one. Al Pacino was great in this which I really wasn't expecting because everyone said that this movie wasn't good and then I saw it and found out it was really good. The rest of the cast also did a pretty good job but not as good as Al Pacino. Now the stroy was pretty good really liked how they made it and i'm glad they had it the way that they did. Now I really didn't see the ending coming well yeah I sorta did but it was still a good ending and if you weren't looking as closely as I was you might not see it and actually be surprised when it happens. Now this one also had some good action in it as well but I was also sorta expecting it because most cop movies made now tend to have some action in it. But it did have more than I expected it to have. This one was a pretty good thriller so if you like those types of movie then you'll probually like ths one. Now since it's not in theaters anymore unless you have a dollar theater near you then you'll probually have to wait for the DVD to come out but once it does this will be a good buy but if you don't you should definintley rent it.

8.5/10
Back to top Go down
http://cloverfieldmovieforum.com

88 Minutes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm :: ClickForFlick Community :: Movie Reviews-
Jump to: