cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm

A Movie & T.V. Chat Community!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Go down 
AuthorMessage
movieman8877445
VIP Link Adder
VIP Link Adder
movieman8877445

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Forgetting Sarah Marshall Empty
PostSubject: Forgetting Sarah Marshall   Forgetting Sarah Marshall Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:58 am

Well let me first start off by saying that if you like Judd Apatow's other movies like The 40-Year-Old Virgin or Superbad then I garentte you'll like this one because it's funnier than both of them. Jason Segel was really funny in this one but I already knew he was funny from watching him on How I Met Your Mother but he's definintley funnier in this one. Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell were also very funny in this one which I was glad to see. The rest of the cast also did a very funny job in this one. Now the story was great it was a great idea for a very funny movie and they did make it a very funny movie. Now unlike Knocked Up which also had a lot of drama in it as well as comedy this one is mainly comedy and when it does turn to drama (which really didn't happen that much) it goes right back to being funny again. Now this one also had some very funny lines in it that I found hilarious and I hope you do to if you ever watch it. It also did have some action in it but they did make it funny when they put it in there. Now this is one I really wouldn't let kids watch because of the jokes in it and all the sex scenes in it. But if you're not a kid then you should find this hilarious like I did. Now since this isn't in theaters anymore you probually won't get a chance to see it until it comes out on DVD unless you've already seen it but once it does and you like his other movies then you won't be disapointed if you buy it but if you didn't like his other movie you should still at least rent it when it comes out.

9.5/10
Back to top Go down
http://cloverfieldmovieforum.com

Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm :: ClickForFlick Community :: Movie Reviews-
Jump to: