cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm

A Movie & T.V. Chat Community!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get Smart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
movieman8877445
VIP Link Adder
VIP Link Adder
movieman8877445

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Get Smart Empty
PostSubject: Get Smart   Get Smart Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:59 am

Well let me first start off by saying that if you like Steve Carrell movie then I gaurentte you that you'll like this one. Now I was a little scepticale of seeing another Steve Carrell after last year's Evan Almighty which really wasn't that funny to me, but i'm glad I did because this one is much better than Evan Almighty. Steve Carrell did a great job in this he was very funny in it, if you've liked Steve Carrell in The 40-Year-Old Virgin then you'll probually like him in this one because he's just as good in this one as he is in The 40-Year-Old Virgin. Anne Hathway and Dwayne Johnson were also very funny in this one, but I didn't expect Alan Arkin to be as funny as he was in this one but he was. Now I really liked the story they made it pretty good and kept a lot of funny things coming that wern't really that stupid. I didn't expect the ending though which I was surprised to see and also a litte disapointed at, but it doesn't mean it wasn't good I was just disapointed at something else and if you see it I can tell you why. But besides comedy they also put some action it in too which i'm glad to see when movies mix comedies and action together (much like Hancock's doing in a few weeks) because those are my favorite kinds of movie genres. I like the action it but I already knew it was going to have some action in it when I saw the trailer because it's a spy movie and they're always gonna have action in spy movies. Now this is one I would recomend that you see in theaters because I don't think it's worth waiting 4 months to finally see it when it comes out on DVD, but some of you might just want to wait but if you seem interested in it then yeah I think you should see it before it leaves theaters.

8.5/10
Back to top Go down
http://cloverfieldmovieforum.com

Get Smart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm :: ClickForFlick Community :: Movie Reviews-
Jump to: