cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm

A Movie & T.V. Chat Community!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Horton Hears' A Who

Go down 
AuthorMessage
movieman8877445
VIP Link Adder
VIP Link Adder
movieman8877445

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Horton Hears' A Who Empty
PostSubject: Horton Hears' A Who   Horton Hears' A Who Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:09 pm

Well let me first start off by saying that if you didn't really want to see this because it looks like a total kids movie like I thought at first then I think you should see this. I thought that at first but when I actually saw it I was very happy I did because it was actually a really good movie. Jim Carrey and Steve Carrell are very funny in this one which to me most of the time stars aren't as funny in kid movies like this one, but they actually were in this one. I was also happy to see some of the Apatow clan in this one, Seth Rogan and Jonah Hill I already knew were going to be hilarious because I have yet to see a movie that they weren't funny in and I was glad to see them in this one because I like seeing movies they were in. Now this one also has a bunch of other comedians in it and some that I see in a lot of movies who were also very funny in this one. Now I read the book before but it's been years since I actually read it but if it's like the movie (which it probually is because Dr. Susse movies usually stick to the book very well) I want to read the book again. This one gets very funny at times which I was glad to see and it's also very good even when it's not funny. There was some action in this that little kids will like which is in most kids movies. Now if you didn't really want to see this then I think you should see it anyway just to see if you like it because it's actually a very good movie. Now unless you have a dollar theater near you you'll have to wait until the DVD comes out to see it, but I know i'll be buying the DVD when it comes out.

9/10
Back to top Go down
http://cloverfieldmovieforum.com

Horton Hears' A Who
Page 1 of 1