cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm

A Movie & T.V. Chat Community!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Sixth Sense

Go down 
AuthorMessage
movieman8877445
VIP Link Adder
VIP Link Adder
movieman8877445

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-01-05

The Sixth Sense Empty
PostSubject: The Sixth Sense   The Sixth Sense Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:09 pm

Well let me first start off by saying that to me this still isn't his best I think Unbreakable is still better, but this was one good movie and pretty creepy. Now I didn't really think that many PG-13 horror movies can actually be at least creepy, but this one definintly gets creepy at times. Bruce Willis was amazing in this one and I was very glad to see that, but then again Bruce Willis is amazing in most of the movies he's in but this has got to be one of his better movies though. Haley Joel Osment was also great in this and I was surprised because I didn't think he would be as good as he was. The rest of the cast also did very good job in this one. Now the story was amazing in this one like all of M. Night Shymalan's movies, because that's what's great about his movies. Now the ending for this one is mind blowing, I did not see that coming and I was very surprised and glad to see because I love ending's to his movies. This ending is probually tied with the ending to Unbreakable, but both endings are still mind blowing. This one also got very creepy at times which I was glad to see because most horror movies can't do that now, which is why I was glad it's an older movie because that was when good horror movies were still getting made. Now if you don't like horror movies I still recommend that you see this because it's not really scary, but mainly creepy. Now I know many of you probually already own this one on DVD, but if you don't I would recommend that you do buy it because it's a great movie and is worth a buy on DVD.

9/10
Back to top Go down
http://cloverfieldmovieforum.com

The Sixth Sense
Page 1 of 1