cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm

A Movie & T.V. Chat Community!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Signs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
movieman8877445
VIP Link Adder
VIP Link Adder
movieman8877445

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Signs Empty
PostSubject: Signs   Signs Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:10 pm

Well let me first start off by saying that if you like M. Night Shymalan's other movies then i'm pretty sure you'll like this one. Because after rewatching all of his movies this has now became my favorite movie of his and as Bart said in the Hello/Goodbye thread that happens to a lot of people when they watch it again. Mel Gibson was great in this probually his best role that i've seen him in but y'all might have different opinions about that. Jaoquin Pheonix was spectacular in this, but I find him spectacular in all of his movies and he's just starting to get reconized for his great work which i'm glad to see he's getting reconized. Like all M. Night Shymalan movies the best thing about the whole movie is the story because he makes the best stories for his movies which is why I like his movies so much. If you like alien movies then you'll probually like this one because the whole story is based around aliens which i'm glad to see because I like alien movies. Also like all of M. Night Shymalan's movies this has a great ending and a great twist which is another reason I like his movies so much. Now this one also has some action in it, but not really that much action. This also has some good comedy in it which i'm glad to see him writing that in there because he can be funny when he tries to be funny. Now if you think this is gonna be a scary movie and don't want to see it, you should because it's really not a scary movie. But it does get creepy at times, but not scary. Now this is one you should go out and buy on DVD if you haven't already, but I already know some of you have.

9.5/10
Back to top Go down
http://cloverfieldmovieforum.com

Signs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm :: ClickForFlick Community :: Movie Reviews-
Jump to: