cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm

A Movie & T.V. Chat Community!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Underworld: Evolution

Go down 
AuthorMessage
movieman8877445
VIP Link Adder
VIP Link Adder
movieman8877445

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Underworld: Evolution Empty
PostSubject: Underworld: Evolution   Underworld: Evolution Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:10 pm

Well let me first start off by saying that if you liked that I actually thought this was a pretty good, but still not as good as the the first. But I may like it so much because I like movies with vampires and warewolfs in them. Now the acting was pretty good. Kate Beckinsale was great in this and she played the role very well like she did in the first one. If you've ever seen The Matrix and remember Trinity, she reminds me of Trinity very much just the way she does things. Scott Speedsman was pretty cool in this one, but then again he was a warewolf and a vampire so anybody could've been cool in that role, but he still did a good job in that role. Now I know that some people didn't like the story in this one, but I actually did because I like how it shows how it all started something the first didn't show. The story really kept me into it and i'm glad when movies can do that because that makes them good in my book. Now the action in this one was great and that's one of the best things about this movie which I was glad to see because I like seeing that in movies. The first scene of this movie was great, a good amount of action and a good story starter to start the movie. But you can probually already tell there is gonna be a lot of action in it because most vampire and warewolf movies does which I think is why people like them so much. Now this one is pretty gory at times so if you're not into that then this might not a be a movie you'd like to see. Eh the sex scenes really weren't that bad so that shouldn't really be a problem if you're not allowed to watch that type of stuff. Overall I think that this would be a good one to own on DVD, but if you do buy this one you should buy the first as well because me personally, I think the first is better.

8/10
Back to top Go down
http://cloverfieldmovieforum.com

Underworld: Evolution
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm :: ClickForFlick Community :: Movie Reviews-
Jump to: