cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm

A Movie & T.V. Chat Community!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wall*E

Go down 
AuthorMessage
movieman8877445
VIP Link Adder
VIP Link Adder
movieman8877445

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Wall*E Empty
PostSubject: Wall*E   Wall*E Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:10 pm

Well let me first start off by saying that if you like most Pixar movies then you'll probually like this one. Now I didn't really know what to think of this one before I saw it, because I really didn't like Ratatouille which was Pixar's movie last year, which was the first one of Pixar's movies that I didn't like. Ben Burtt who did the voice of Wall*E did a great job, because he really knows how to make him sound like a robot. Elissa Knight who did the voice of Eve also did a great job at making her sound like a robot. Jeff Garlin was pretty funny in this one, and he was one of the only characters that you actually heard talk normal. There really wasn't that much actors or actresses in this movie because the whole movie was about robots. Now I really liked the story which is a good thing because to me the story is the best thing about the movie. They did the story very well and liked how they did it around robots. There wasn't that much talking for like the first 30 minutes of the movie which usually I wouldn't like, but for some reason I liked how they did it in this one. The ending was pretty good as well, which i'm glad because I like to see movies with good endings. This one also had some good action in it which I was glad to see. This movie was more of an adventure movie then anything else, which i'm glad because I like adventure movies because they really keep you interested. Wall*E was also very funny at times and it's not the lines that made it funny, it was the actions which I was glad to see that you don't have to have funny lines just to be funny. This is a great one for kids see, but even if you're not a kid I think you'd like this one. Now I think this one is worth to see at the theater, but if you don't get a chance to you could always wait until the DVD, but it's better seeing it at theaters as long as you don't have a bunch of little lids in your theater.

9/10
Back to top Go down
http://cloverfieldmovieforum.com

Wall*E
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm :: ClickForFlick Community :: Movie Reviews-
Jump to: