cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm

A Movie & T.V. Chat Community!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
movieman8877445
VIP Link Adder
VIP Link Adder
movieman8877445

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Wanted   Wanted Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:11 pm

Well let me first start off by saying that if you liked The Matrix then I think you would like this one, maybe just not as much as The Matrix though. James McAvoy was great in this he did the part really good and was really a cool guy. His role was very similar to Edward Norton in Fight Club and Keanu Reeves in The Matrix and like them he played the role very well. Agelina Jolie was great in this and was also very cool, but she's very cool in all the action movies she does. Morgan Freeman was pretty good and so were the rest of the cast. Now the story was great, Similar to Fight Club's, but the overall story was more similar to the plot of The Matrix. From the trailer I thought it was just going to have the same action as The Matrix, but when you see it you'll find that it also has a very similar story to it. There's is a twist towards the ending of it, but if you pay attention like I did you'll be able to tell the twist before it actually comes. The stroy wasn't the best thing about this movie like most movies though. The action was amazing in this and it used a lot of action like The Matrix, but they used more of it which I liked because they kept making it cool. So if you liked the action from The matrix then i'm sure you'll like the action in Wanted. This one also had some comedy put into the story which I was glad to see. I don't even think some of it was meant to be funny, but the way they said it made it funny. Now this one is pretty gory so if you don't like those types movies then I would recomend that you not see this one. This one also I don't think is meant for kids because of all the language and some sex in it. But if you don't mind those things then I would recomend that you see this in theaters because it'll be cooler if you get a chance to see it in theaters. But if you don't get a chance to see it in theaters I think you should buy or at least rent the DVD when it comes out on DVD.

9/10
Back to top Go down
http://cloverfieldmovieforum.com

Wanted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm :: ClickForFlick Community :: Movie Reviews-
Jump to: