cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm

A Movie & T.V. Chat Community!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hancock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
movieman8877445
VIP Link Adder
VIP Link Adder
movieman8877445

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Hancock Empty
PostSubject: Hancock   Hancock Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:14 am

Well let me first start off by saying that if you like action movies or comedies then this is one I think you should see because it has a great mixture of action and comedy. Will Smith is great in this, he really got into the role, but it's still not better then his role in I Am Legend. Charlize Theron was also pretty good in this, I really wasn't expecting her to be as good as she was. Jason Bateman was also good in this one, he got really funny at times and even when he wasn't funny he was still good. The rest of the cast also did a pretty good job in this one. I really liked the story, i'm surprised to see it was original because it's a story that you think would be from a comic book or just a regular book. They could make the story into a really good comic book or regular book. Now this one also does have some twists in it which I was glad to see because I love it when movies have twists in them because it makes the story overall better. I really liked the ending even though I have seen some people on other site saying that the ending wasn't good at all which it was. This one also had some really good action it, even though towards the begining it does look a little fake but it's really only at the begining. Now the ending was pure action with a good story to it which I was happy to see. The begining of the movie didn't really have that much action in it, the begining was more of a comedy which I was glad to see because they had some funny stuff throughout the whole movie. Even though the comedy was mainly at the begining they did have some throughout the whole movie like I just said. This movie was sorta like Get Smart the way it was made because both the movies had a good mixture of comedy and action, but this one had more action than comedy unlike Get Smart. I think this one would be a good one to see in theaters because I really liked this one despite what all the reviews are saying about it. So I think you should see it in theaters, but if you don't get a chance to you should defintely buy or at least rent the DVD when it comes out on DVD.

9/10
Back to top Go down
http://cloverfieldmovieforum.com
moose1
Member Level 2
Member Level 2
moose1

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Hancock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hancock   Hancock Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:23 pm

Razz yea it is that good ! good riview mm