cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm

A Movie & T.V. Chat Community!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hellboy II: The Golden Army

Go down 
AuthorMessage
movieman8877445
VIP Link Adder
VIP Link Adder
movieman8877445

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Hellboy II: The Golden Army Empty
PostSubject: Hellboy II: The Golden Army   Hellboy II: The Golden Army Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:18 pm

Hellboy II: The Golden Army is the sequel to the very underrated superhero movie Hellboy. Hellboy II is about Prince Nuada wanting to come out of the darkness and rage war with the humans by releasing the golden army. He must find the crown to release and control them, but Hellboy, Liz, and Abe must stop him before he releases the unstoppable army and starts a war with the humans. Ron Pearlman, Selma Blair, Doug Jones, and Luke Goss star in Hellboy II.

The acting for Hellboy II is very good and I liked most of the actors in the movie. Ron Pearlman was meant for the role of Hellboy because he does it perfectly and I can’t see anyone else besides him playing the role of Hellboy. Selma Blair is also pretty good at playing the role of Liz, Hellboy’s girlfriend, and she has a cool power. Doug Jones did a pretty good job as well and I think he did better in Hellboy II than he did in the first one because I liked him better in this one. Luke Goss who played the role of Prince Nuada did a very good job at playing the villain in this one and he could fight very well. Jeffery Tambor who played the role on Tom Manning was okay, he tries to be funny too much like he did in the first but he just really isn’t that funny. Anna Walton did a good job as well playing Princess Nuada even though she really wasn’t in the movie that long anyway. The rest of the cast did a good job as well.

The story for Hellboy II was just about as good as it was in the first and the first Hellboy had a really good story, so this one had a really good story as well. Like most superhero movies this one was based of a comic book so I had already expected it to have a good of story as it had. Guillermo Del Toro did a great job with the story and I hope they make a third with a story just as good as the first two and they’re already thinking of making a third anyway so I really hope they do. The ending was okay, but just not as good as they could’ve made it, but still good.

Hellboy II had really god visuals in it and they had some amazing creatures in it and that’s what I think Del Toro is best at. Now one of the best things about this movie was it’s visuals, so if you want to see a movie with good visuals then I recommend you see this because it has great visuals. There are many cool creatures in this and they’re very unique so if you like movies like that then I’m sure you’ll like this one, since the unique and cool creatures are one of the best things about this movie.

There is also some cool action in Hellboy II, more than the first so that’s a plus for me at least, but the bad thing is Hellboy II’s not as funny as the first because that was one of the best things about Hellboy. The first focused mainly on story with some action and I was afraid before I saw this that this one would focus more on action than story, but when I actually saw I found that it focuses equally on about both so that’s a good thing about Hellboy II. Now it may not be as funny as the first was, but that doesn’t mean it’s not funny because I still laughed quite a lot during this, so that’s another good thing about this movie.

Overall I liked Hellboy II better than Hellboy, but that’s just me and I know some people will rather like the first more. This also is sort of a love story so if you like those type of movies then you might actually like this one. Hellboy II has great action, it has a great story, and has great acting. Along with all of that it has some of the best creatures I’ve ever seen. This is one I would recommend you see in theaters, but if you don’t get a chance to you should definitely see it when it comes out on DVD because I think it’s a really good movie.

9.5/10
Back to top Go down
http://cloverfieldmovieforum.com

Hellboy II: The Golden Army
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm :: ClickForFlick Community :: Movie Reviews-
Jump to: