cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm

A Movie & T.V. Chat Community!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pulp Fiction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
movieman8877445
VIP Link Adder
VIP Link Adder
movieman8877445

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Pulp Fiction Empty
PostSubject: Pulp Fiction   Pulp Fiction Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:05 pm

Pulp Fiction is not like your average movie. Pumpkin and Honey Bunny are two robbers who decide to rob a coffee shop, but it doesn’t go as easy as planned. Jules and Vincent are two mob hitmen going to retrieve a suitcase stolen from Marsellus Wallace, a mob boss. Something goes wrong on their way to deliver the suitcase to Wallace and get stuck at Jimmie’s house and need help from The Wolf, and then end up getting breakfast. Wallace asks Vincent to take his wife Mia Wallace out to dinner a few days after this. Butch Coolidge is a boxer, who’s paid by Wallace to loose the fight, but ends up killing his opponent and getting hunted by Wallace and his men. John Travolta, Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Willis, Ving Rhames, Uma Thurman, Tim Roth, Amanda Plummer, Harvey Keitel, and Maria de Medeiros star in Pulp Fiction.

The acting in Pulp Fiction is amazing, maybe some of the best I’ve ever seen. John Travolta was great; this definitely has to be the best role I’ve seen him in. Samuel L. Jackson was amazing in this and I think he was the best actor in the whole movie. This also has to be the best acting I’ve ever seen him do. Bruce Willis was also great he actually made me believe at times when he got upset. This may not be his best movie to me though, but it’s still up there with his best movie. Ving Rhames did a great job playing mob boss Wallace; he really could be a mob boss with how well he did in Pulp Fiction. Uma Thurman did a great job in Pulp Fiction, I really can’t say it’s her best though because I really haven’t seen a lot of her movies. Tim Roth did a great job for the part of the movie he was in. Amanda Plummer also did a great job for the part of the movie she was in. Harvey Keitel was great, he didn’t have as big of role as I thought he was going to have in it. Maria de Medeiros was good, I really can’t say she was great because she really wasn’t in the movie long enough. There was also a bunch of cameos in this like Steve Buscemi, Christopher Walken, and Quentin Tarantino, who all did great. The rest of the cast also did great for the part of the movie they were in.

The story for this was great. I like how it just wasn’t one story but a few stories that were intertwined together like Reservoir Dogs or Sin City’s story. I also really like how Pulp Fiction like Reservoir Dogs just didn’t focus on one character, but focused on all the characters equally. Most of the characters had about equal screen time in Pulp Fiction. Even though Pulp Fiction is 2 and a half hours long, with it’s pacing it doesn’t really feel like 2 and a half hours, it actually really feels shorter than that. It kept me entertained throughout the whole movie, and I like that because it didn’t really get boring to me once throughout the movie. So if you’re looking for a movie with a story like that or you’re a Tarantino fan then I suggest you see this one soon because I’m sure you’ll like it if you’re looking for a story like that.

The visuals in Pulp Fiction were pretty good. Pulp Fiction did get sort of gory at times though, is you’re not really into gore then this may not be the best movie for you to see, but I don’t think that should really stop you from seeing Pulp Fiction. There was some things in Pulp Fiction that was definitely not for some younger viewers because the really didn’t care what they showed in Pulp Fiction. So I really wouldn’t suggest some younger kids see this. But if you don’t mind about those things then I think if you see this you’ll really enjoy it and glad you saw this.

There is a bunch of comedy in this, but it’s not really made by jokes. There is also some action in this, but not really that much so I really wouldn’t see this for it’s action. I don’t know if some of the things that I laughed at were meant to be serious, but I laughed anyway because I found it funny. But I still don’t suggest you see it for it’s comedy, because then you might be disappointed when you get done watching it.

Overall I loved Pulp Fiction and has easily with one viewing became my second favorite movie. It’s story was pretty different from most other movie’s story, it had an all star cast which all did great, and had a bunch of comedy moments which I was glad to see because I like it when movies have a bunch of comedy moments. If you haven’t seen this yet then I suggest you see this, because it was great and I’m sure you’ll at least like it if not love it. This is worth a buy on DVD if you haven’t yet.

10/10
Back to top Go down
http://cloverfieldmovieforum.com

Pulp Fiction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm :: ClickForFlick Community :: Movie Reviews-
Jump to: