cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm

A Movie & T.V. Chat Community!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Am Legend

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bjm21
Site Admin
Site Admin
bjm21

Number of posts : 2180
Registration date : 2007-12-18

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 12:36 am

I'll be the first! LOL...I loved this movie! I thought it was great! The only thing that didnt go well was I dont think most of it would be possible. I mean, where did he get gas and how did he keep electricity. I guess it could have been possible. Noone there to cut him off LOL....

But other than that....I thought it was a great movie! I recommend to everyone who hasn't watched this to watch it! One of my fav's!!!
Back to top Go down
https://clickforflick.forumotion.com
southerntee
Administrator
Administrator
southerntee

Number of posts : 532
Registration date : 2007-12-25

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 12:54 am

bjm21, I thought the same thing the second time I watched it but I guess that is the beauty of make believe huh? Infiinte gas and electricity? If only we were that lucky in the real world. But all in all I loved the movie as well. It was great and Im a huge fan of Will Smith
Back to top Go down
bjm21
Site Admin
Site Admin
bjm21

Number of posts : 2180
Registration date : 2007-12-18

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 1:37 am

Me Also!! He can make you laff like an idiot and cry like a baby!!!

But yeah..if you are open about it when you watch the movie...you will love it!!!
Back to top Go down
https://clickforflick.forumotion.com
ShadowSong
Administrator
Administrator
ShadowSong

Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2007-12-24

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:00 am

i felt the infected looked like video game graphics.....they all looked the same....this is done in video games to save money and to make it easier on your computer...everybody uses the same model and skin...but movies we expect a little more.......we need some short ones and some tall ones some fat ones some skinny ones.....

the utilities got me too. you gotta know what you are doing to keep that stuff going he woud have to replace things that went bad in storms and stuff..which you know happened.

the scene with the dog was powerful...that tom hanks class acting there....just tore me up man....

independence day had that too though...you are going to tell me some cable guy can write a virus that will operate on a totaly alien operating system......PUHLEASE! The code behind it and the files it used to run would be nothing like what we use...the hardware would be completly different - but it was a great movie too
Back to top Go down
killa
Member Level 1
Member Level 1

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-08

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 3:49 am

It was an awesome movie. Kinda makes you think how bad it would be, if you thought you were the last person on the planet. However, he got gas pumping it by hand. You may have missed that part. Excellent movie and the dog Sam rocks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.demonflicks.com
birdsoffir

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-05

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 8:44 pm

This movie was ok...I guess I was expecting more of a story line as far as Will Smith is concerned....He had generators going for his electricity...also he was a pretty smart Dr. so I am sure he could figure things out that the common person may not have....I agree with the graphics....it would have been nice to have somthing a little more detailed...All in all I am glad I watched it....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Am Legend Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Legend   I Am Legend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Am Legend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm :: ClickForFlick Community :: Movie Reviews-
Jump to: