cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm

A Movie & T.V. Chat Community!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

National Treasure: Book Of Secrets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
movieman8877445
VIP Link Adder
VIP Link Adder
movieman8877445

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-01-05

National Treasure: Book Of Secrets Empty
PostSubject: National Treasure: Book Of Secrets   National Treasure: Book Of Secrets Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:43 pm

Well I think this one was much better than the first because the first had a lot of mistakes in it and this one really didn't have any. I'm glad that they brought back all the original actors from the first because some sequels don't and the ones that don't are destined for failure. Nicholas Cage did a good job with this one and I'm glad to here that they're planning on making a third one of this because of how this one ended. This one also had some comedy in it so it's not just plain action and treasure hunting. All the cast members did good acting in this one and if you've seen the first National Treaure you should defenently see this one cause it's even better than the first. You should at least give this one a rent but I think that this one actually desreves a buy on DVD.

8.5/10
Back to top Go down
http://cloverfieldmovieforum.com

National Treasure: Book Of Secrets
Page 1 of 1