cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm

A Movie & T.V. Chat Community!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

National Treasure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
movieman8877445
VIP Link Adder
VIP Link Adder
movieman8877445

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-01-05

National Treasure Empty
PostSubject: National Treasure   National Treasure Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:21 pm

Well even though I think the second one was better than this one I still thought that this one was pretty good. Nicholas Cage did great in this role in the first and second and Sean Bean also did great as the villan in this one. I still don't know why many people didn't like this movies that much but i'm glad they decided to make a second which improved the series a lot. The plot was pretty good it kept having a different clue that kept you into it and wanting to see if they find a treasure or if it's just another clue. It also had some good scenes of action to go along with the rest of the good plot which made it even better. The acting was also pretty good and other people must have thought that too because most of the cast from this one was back for the second one. If you like treasure hunting movies then you'll love this one but if you don't like movies with a bunch of clues in it then this really isn't a movie for you. I think that this is worth a buy on DVD if you haven't already.

8/10
Back to top Go down
http://cloverfieldmovieforum.com

National Treasure
Page 1 of 1