cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm

A Movie & T.V. Chat Community!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grindhouse: Death Proof

Go down 
AuthorMessage
movieman8877445
VIP Link Adder
VIP Link Adder
movieman8877445

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Grindhouse: Death Proof Empty
PostSubject: Grindhouse: Death Proof   Grindhouse: Death Proof Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:19 pm

Well Quentin Tarantino a super job with this one because I thought that this one was great. Much like the other part to Grindhouse this was a 70's exploitation film which I think makes it so good because it's not trying to be great it's supposed to be like that. But unlike the other one this one didn't have as much action as Planet Terror but still had some and it had a better story than Planet Terror. Kurt Russell was great as the bad guy in this one and i'm glad they casted him because I don't know if anyone could do as good of job as him. This one also gave more power to woman so if you like women being the power in a movie then you'll probually like this one. But this one didn't have any special fake trailers before it but it's still great. This is a great buy on DVD but if you haven't bought it yet then you might want to wait for the full Grindhouse to be released on DVD so you can also have all the fake trailers.

9/10
Back to top Go down
http://cloverfieldmovieforum.com

Grindhouse: Death Proof
Page 1 of 1