cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cLiCkFoRfLiCkDoTcOm

A Movie & T.V. Chat Community!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death Sentence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
movieman8877445
VIP Link Adder
VIP Link Adder
movieman8877445

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Death Sentence Empty
PostSubject: Death Sentence   Death Sentence Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 3:58 pm

Well this was much better than I thought it was going to be from the trailer. From the trailer it looked like some action movie but if you actually see it you will see that it's much more than and much better than that. Kevin Bacon did an excellnt job in this and i'm glad he did the role because he was great in it. But I already knew that I was going to like it because I love revenge flick and I sure hope that they make many more of them. This movie had a really good plot and it was just the perfect length in running time because it wasn't too long and it wasn't too short. All the other actors and actresses did great in this and I hope to see them in some other movies. The action was also really cool in this one and i'm glad they made it that cool. But the action was pretty gory so if you're not a fan of movies like that then you really shouldn't see this because it is gory. This is one defently worth a but on DVD, if you haven't already bought it, But if you haven't you should get this.

8.5/10
Back to top Go down
http://cloverfieldmovieforum.com

Death Sentence
Page 1 of 1